Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Want a signed copy of Haven by Kristi Cook?

I know this is a romance blog, but I figured I share this on here as well. It could be the perfect gift! :-)



We will be going to the release party for Haven on Sunday and we figured since not everyone can be there that we wanted to give everyone who wanted a signed copy an opportunity to get there hands on one. We will be purchasing the books there and getting them signed there. If you'd like a copy(s) check out below:







How many would you like?
FULL NAME




Afterward send me an e-mail @ Damaris(at)GoodChoiceReading(dot)com letting me know how many you are asking for and if you want a personal message. If you have any questions I can be reached at the same e-mail address.

You can also check out the store that the party will be taking place at the link below: 


Check our Kristi Cook's website


No comments:

Post a Comment